- Motor power: 370W
- Class of speed: Variable
- Spindle speed(50Hz): 500 - 3150rpm
- Swing over bed: 254mm(10")
- Distance between centers: 457mm(18")
- Drive spindle: 1"8RH thread or other
- Head and tailstock taper: MT2 or other
- Face plate: 76.2mm(3")
- Tool rest: 152.4mm(6")
- With five adjustable speeds, this bench top wood lathe lets you tackle a variety wood turning projects!
- The lathe handles work pieces up to 10" in diameter and 18" long and features a pull-out switch to prevent unwanted or unsupervised operation.
- With a cast iron steel construction and nonslip rubber feet for reduced vibration, this wood lathe provides sturdy, reliable results on wood.
- 5 speeds: 750, 1100, 1600, 2200, 3200 RPM Extremely sturdy cast iron construction to reduce vibration Pull-out switch allows lock out Includes 3" faceplate and 7" tool rest - Nonslip rubber feet Amperage (amps)7.5 Bench or Stationary Bench Faceplate (inch)3 inch.
- Headstock taperYes Horsepower (hp)1/2 MaterialCast Iron Maximum speed (rpm)3200 Minimum Speed (RPM)750 Number of speeds5 Phase Single Reversible (y/n)No Tailstock taperMT1 Variable speed (y/n)No Variable speeds (RPM)750, 1100, 1600, 2200, 3200 Voltage (volts)110.
- Accessories Includedthree hex wrenches, live center and spur center, 3 inch faceplate and 7 inch tool rest.
1 x Heavy duty 5 speed bench top wood lathe
- Turn material up to 10 in. diameter and 18 in. long
- Five speeds: 750, 1100, 1600, 2200 and 3200 RPM
- Extremely sturdy cast iron construction to reduce vibration
- Pull-out switch allows lock out to help prevent unwanted use
- 8 in. x 30 in. footprint