Bench tools like grinders and drill presses are wonderful. But they aren’t all that portable – until now. This exceptional, patented heavy duty tool table allows you to mount your bench tools and use them wherever you like. This table stand is 31” high, and constructed of heavy gauge powder coated steel. It features a 14 x 25-inch MDF top, that can cleverly (and usefully) divide into two pieces for expansion – this allows it to accommodate larger machines (or a hundred other uses). It also has convenience features, like a handy ruler imprint on the surface, and an 18” x 27” lower shelf for additional storage. A bench tool table is only as good as its strength and stability, and the HTT31 shines here. A 500lb capacity is generous, and the strong legs have gripping rubber feet for added stability. It’s heavy duty for sure, and can even be made mobile by adding the HTC HRUS-330 Mobile Base. Complete your shop with one today!
Expandable Tool Table For Bench Tools (HTC HTT-31), the Heavy Duty Bench Tool Table / Stand That Allows You to Work Anywhere
- NEW FOR 2016: PATENTED HEAVY DUTY DESIGN - This heavy duty steel-frame tool table is perfect for getting your bench tools off the workbench and where you need them
- 31" WORK HEIGHT AND STRONG 500lb CAPACITY - You have heavy bench tools, and this is a heavy duty bench table that can keep them stable and secure
- FULLY EXPANDABLE - The MDF top measures 14"x25", and expands open to 20" x 25"
- CONVENIENT RULER - The top shelf also has a ruler imprinted on the edges (both ways) for added convenience
- 18x27 MDF LOWER SHELF FOR ADDED STORAGE - Store additional tools or accessories on the solid lower shelf
- Legs are 32-1/2" apart across front and 25" apart on the side