The new Jet 16” x 40” electronic VARIABLE speed woodworking LATHE is loaded with cutting-edge features that distinguish it from others in its class. Included is a sliding headstock that also pivots 360 degrees, electronic infinitely VARIABLE speed from 40 – 3200 rpm, and a newly designed headstock locking handle.
- Headstock slides and rotates for maximum versatility
- Extended spindle nose houses dual headstock spindle bearings
- Improved tailstock quill locking mechanism incorporates an anti-rotation key
- Tailstock features acme Threads for smooth and durable movement
- Banjo uses non-marring, positive locking Wedge system to securely hold tool post