The Powermatic 4224B is the newest member of the industry-leading family of lathes. Over 900 pounds, the 4224B is the biggest, heaviest and most capable lathe ever built. It expands the limits of creative possibility and takes your passion to a whole new level. With newly designed, top of its class features, the 4224B pushes the limits of design, innovation and durability.
- Sliding headstock with electronic variable speed and digital RPM readout for accurate speed adjustments
- Spindle lock and built in spindle indexing on the headstock for drilling hole patterns, routing flutes and other equally spaced features
- Vacuum system provides quick method of chucking bowl blanks
- 15-amp quad receptacle for easy reach of powered accessories
- Two 100W task lamps provide ideal lighting