The features you love on the 3520B Lathe are now available in a smaller Footprint. The PM2020 Lathe is perfect for turners short on space, or projects where a short bed is convenient. Like its big brother, the PM2020 features a sliding headstock, electronic variable speed with low and high speed ranges, and the spindle lock. The enhanced features include a digital RPM readout, built in spindle indexing on the head stock, and a re-designed Tailstock with internal storage, chrome trimmed handwheels, and a laser etched quill which is self-ejecting. Additional features include a two position mount for the optional bed extension, a sliding hammer knockout rod with brass tip, an attached tool Caddy and a metal shelf for tool storage.
Eligible For Free Shipping
- Sliding headstock with electronic variable speed and digital RPM readout for accurate speed adjustments
- Spindle lock and built in spindle indexing on the headstock for drilling hole patterns, routing flutes, and other equally spaced features
- Redesigned tool rest geometry allows for better chisel movement along the tool rest
- Laser etched quill is Self-Ejecting
- Attached tool caddy allows convenient access to centers, wrenches, etc.
|1||WEN 3420 8" by 12" Variable Speed Benchtop Wood Lathe||8 Reviews||Click For Current Price|
|2||SHOP FOX W1704 1/3-Horsepower Benchtop Lathe||119 Reviews||Click For Current Price|
|3||Grizzly H8259 Bench-Top Wood Lathe, 10-Inch||13 Reviews||Click For Current Price|
Last update on 2017-10-16 at 19:19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API