Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Remember when you could turn your own table legs? Fill your house with as many table legs as you can with the WEN 8-Inch by 12-Inch Variable Speed Wood Lathe. Adjust the variable speed anywhere from 750 to 3200 rotations per minute. The WEN 8-Inch by 12-Inch Variable Speed Benchtop Wood Lathe features an MT1 spindle and tailstock taper to tightly grip workpieces, two tool rests (4-1/2 inch and 7 inch) to provide needed support for chisels and tools during operation, and a 2A motor to keep things turning. The easy-to-use lever clamping system makes adjustments to both the tool rest and the tailstock simple and precise. The WEN Wood Lathe also includes a flat wrench, a headstock spur center, a tailstock cup center, a knockout rod and a 5-inch faceplate for turning bowls, cups and other non-spindle workpieces. And, because its a WEN product, your lathe comes backed by a two-year warranty, a nationwide network of skilled service technicians and a friendly customer help line. Remember when you could turn pens, bowls, cups, chess pieces and more? Remember WEN.
Eligible For Free Shipping
- Adjust the variable speed anywhere from 750 to 3200 rotations per minute
- Includes 5-inch faceplate for turning bowls, cups and other non-spindle workpieces
- Attack workpieces up to 12 inches long and 8 inches wide
- Soft start motor maximizes safety and helps protect the machine from damage
- Features a 2A motor, a MT1 spindle and tailstock taper, two interchangeable work rests and a two-year warranty