Remember when you could turn your own Table legs? fill your house with as many Table legs as you can with the WEN 8-inch by 12-inch variable speed wood Lathe. Adjust the variable speed anywhere from 750 to 3200 Rotations per minute. The WEN 8-inch by 12-inch variable speed Benchtop wood Lathe features an MT1 Spindle and Tailstock taper to tightly grip workpieces, two tool rests (4-1/2 inch and 7 inch) to provide needed support for chisels and tools during operation, and a 2A motor to keep things turning. The easy-to-use lever clamping system makes adjustments to both the tool rest and the Tailstock simple and precise. The WEN wood Lathe also includes a Flat wrench, a headstock spur center, a Tailstock cup center, a Knockout rod and a 5-inch faceplate for turning bowls, cups and other non-spindle workpieces. And, because its a WEN product, your Lathe comes backed by a two-year warranty, a nationwide network of skilled service technicians and a friendly customer help line. Remember when you could turn pens, bowls, cups, chess pieces and more? remember WEN.
Eligible For Free Shipping
- Adjust the variable speed anywhere from 750 to 3200 rotations per minute
- Includes 5-Inch Faceplate for turning bowls, cups and other non-spindle workpieces
- Attack workpieces up to 12 inches long and 8 inches wide
- Features a 2A motor, a MT1 spindle and tailstock taper, and two Interchangeable work rests
- Backed by a two-year warranty