Remember when you could turn your own table legs? Fill your house with as many table legs as you can with the WEN 12-Inch Variable Speed Multi-Directional Wood Lathe. Boasting a 4.5A motor, turn wood up to 15-3/4 inches long and 12 inches wide. If you need to take on anything larger, the WEN 3427EX1 Bed Extension can be purchased separately to change the maximum capacity from 15-3/4 inches all the way up to 39 inches. Adjust the variable speed anywhere from 500 to 2500 rotations per minute with the onboard digital speed display illuminating the current RPM. Change the rotational direction of the lathe from forward to reverse as needed with the simple flip of a switch. The WEN 12-Inch Variable Speed Multi-Directional Wood Lathe features an MT2 spindle (outer thread of 1 in. - 8 TPI) and tailstock taper to tightly grip workpieces and a 7-7/8 inch tool rest to provide needed support for chisels and tools during operation. The easy-to-use lever clamping system makes adjustments to both the tool rest and the tailstock simple and precise. And, because its a WEN product, your lathe comes backed by a two-year warranty, a nationwide network of skilled service technicians and a friendly customer help line. Remember when you could turn bowls, cups, chess pieces, table legs and more? Remember WEN.
- Adjust the variable speed anywhere from 500 to 2500 rotations per minute
- Attack workpieces up to 15-3/4 by 12 inches in size
- Rotate the workpiece in either direction with the simple flip of a switch
- Featuring a digital speed display, a 7-7/8 inch tool rest, a 10A motor and a two-year warranty
- Increase the capacity to 12 x 39 inches with the WEN 3427EX1 table extension (sold separately)