Remember when you brought those old jagged boards back to life? The WEN 12.5-inch Benchtop Thickness Planer with Granite Table repurposes rough and worn wood to give it an exceptionally smooth finish. The powerful 15-amp motor combined with our two-blade cutting system provides over 18,000 cuts per minute at a 26 feet per minute feed rate. Plane boards up to 12.5 inches wide and 6 inches thick with ease. The smooth granite table never warps and provides precise support to wood passing through the machine. Combine that with the heavy duty cast iron base for a sturdy planer that does not walk or wobble during operation.
The handy depth adjustment knob varies each pass to take off anywhere from 0 to 3/32 of an inch. The fan-assisted dust port removes chips and sawdust from the workpiece and blasts them out of the way. This package also includes two high carbon steel double-edged blades (SK5) along with height-adjustable infeed and outfeed tables that limit snipe while providing extra support to your workpiece during planing. Easily mount the planer to a work surface or stand using the predrilled base holes. Repurpose old wood or make a set of boards flush with the WEN 12.5-inch Benchtop Thickness Planer. And because it’s a WEN product, the WEN Thickness Planer comes backed by a nationwide network of skilled service technicians, a helpful customer support line and a two-year warranty. Remember when your planer could handle even the hardest of woods? Remember WEN.
Eligible For Free Shipping
- Granite table provides a sturdy non-marring surface for wood to smoothly travel over
- Plane boards up to 6 inches thick and 12.5 inches wide, adjust depth to plane off anywhere from 0 to 3/32 of an inch with each pass
- 15-amp motor generates 18,800 cuts per minute at a 26 feet per minute feed rate
- Fan-assisted dust port removes sawdust from workpiece
- The smooth granite table never warps and provides precise support to wood passing through the machine, combine that with the heavy duty cast iron base for a sturdy planer that does not walk or wobble during operation